Silver Tone "You Are My Sunshine My Only Sunshine" Engraved Oval Happy Face Charm Pendant Necklace Jewelry Gift 2019

Silver Tone "You Are My Sunshine My Only Sunshine" Engraved Oval Happy Face Charm Pendant Necklace Jewelry Gift

Polished shiny oval disc is 3/4"; dangling sunshine charm is 1/2" Give the gift of love and affection with this cute little Sunshine necklace. Back and front sides are engraved with the timeless saying: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine".Comes packaged ready for gift giving. Silver Tone

DotVol Women Plus Size Lingerie Vintage Lace Sparkly Sequin Transparent Babydoll Sleepwear(US 5XL/Tag 6XL, Purple)

DotVol Women Plus Size Lingerie Vintage Lace Sparkly Sequin Transparent Babydoll Sleepwear(US 5XL/Tag 6XL, Purple)

Durable Kids Tool Set with Electronic Cordless Drill and 18 Pretend Play Construction Accessories, with a Sturdy Case, 2019

Boston's Best Single Serve K-Cup Coffee, Holiday Assortment, 80 Count (Compatible with 2.0 Keurig Brewers) 2019

Orange Circle Studio 2019 Extra Large Spiral Planner, August 2018 - December 2019, Cactus Garden 2019

Post a Comment

Buscar

Facebook

Noticias